Pages

Sunday, September 6, 2015

Getting Back To Happy

I started this blog, or should I say came up with the idea to start a blog months ago and then life sort of happened. Well honestly life is always happening, but things in my life got more crazy and hectic than usual. This weekend I finally realized that even though things in my life I falling into place and getting on track I was or am still missing something, and it was this, or writing I should say.I used to post avidly on xanga when that was still around, and I used to be apart of a bunch of different forums that are either no longer around or have died out. That is what I want to get back to, that is what I enjoyed. Sharing my life and any other randomness that may happen to take place, regardless if anyone reads it or not, writing and being open about things has always been a hobby of mine. So with that being said over the next year I hope to bring this blog to fruition. I want it to be something great, something that I can look back years to come and laugh at and be proud of. So cheers, and here's to many more post. 

 - You are Enough. You are Beautiful. You are Worthy. Smile!

No comments :

Post a Comment